10 week online course - next group program starts 7th May
What you will get:
This course has 5 videos with 130 minutes of material:
Learn what Tummo is, how it works, why it is so special and what the benefits are in the first video:
- What is Tummo?
You will also get the first 2 videos from the actual course + one of the meditations:
- My journey with Tummo: learn about my life story, my enlightenment experience, how I found Tummo and why I am teaching this in an online course.
- Tibetan Buddhism: You will get an overview of Buddhism and especially Tibetan Buddhism, Learn about the history, Sutra and Tantra and why Tummo is their ultimate and highest teaching.
- Tibetan Empty Body Meditation: To give you a flavour of the meditations that you will learn in the course I am sharing one of the many techniques that you will learn: the Empty Body meditation. This is one of the favourite meditations from everybody!
See what past participants have to say about Tummo
"I had a problem with my knee for over a year, I could not stand on my leg and had to use crutches to walk ... within a week after doing the tummo exercices I could walk again and had no more pain... There was no need for an operation anymore".
Leona, Czech Replublic
"After a few days my back pain was gone that I had for many years"
Esther, The Netherlands
"I didn't know that is was so easy to generate the inner heat when you know what to do,... To be able to recreate this every day , on demand this is really fascinating... and it is so easy when you know what to do"
"After doing the Clearing the Spokes technique that you taught us... for about three day I felt that nothing could touch me... I felt absolutely clear and untoucheable"
"Stef's wisdom & enthusiasm for Tummo brings the training to life. I appreciate his thorough & step by step guidance in preparing us for the sacred practice of Tummo"
What will you experience with TUMMO?
When you do the Tummo meditation you will get the following experiences:
- Heat: this is the Inner Fire! This is a real physical event, not some imaginary state. This is the first sign the meditation is working.
- Bliss: when you manage the heat correctly soon after you will experience Bliss. Meditation has never felt so good! This is why Tummo is also called „The Bliss of Inner Fire“. You can stay in this state a long time with some practice.
- Non-duality state: when you learn to master the bliss your consciousness will shift and you will enter a higher state of consciousness: a state of non-duality. In this state lots of different things may happen: you might know everything, see energies etc.
Benefits from TUMMO
As you open up the energy channels of your body a number of things can start to happen:
- Physical healing: the preparation exercises alone can lead to spontaneous healing. I have seen several clients heal longstanding physical issues that they had not been able to heal in any other way. And this happened in just a few days!
- Opening your chakras, opening the third eye, in fact opening up your whole energetic system
- Increased intuition and or psychic powers. Note that from Tummo point of view this is just a side effect.
But the most important effect of Tummo is that you TRANSFORM YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS. This is the real purpose of Tummo. You will start to experience:
- More Joy
- More Beauty
- More Energy
- More Love
- More Bliss
- More Compassion
- Less Judgment
- Less Attachment
- Less Emotional Suffering
- No more Victimhood, letting go of the “poor little me”
- Connect to your authentic Power
Tummo can bring about a total transformation of your experience of life!
In the first two weeks we will create a solid Foundation:
Week 1: 1. My personal journey with Tummo
2. Tibetan Buddhism: history and different schools.
3. What is Sutra (Four noble truths, compassion, bodhicitta, etc.)
Week 2: 4. What is Tantra
5. Lineage of the Tummo teachings
6. The life of Milarepa
7. Channels, drops and winds
Then we will have 4 weeks of preparation exercises to prepare and open up your energy system:
Week 3: 8. Nine breaths exercise
9. Empty body meditation
Week 4: 10. Shining lights meditation
Week 5: 11. Buddha light meditation - Vajradhara
Week 6: 12. The Practice of Giving and Taking – Avalokiteshvara
Now we are ready for the actual Tummo practise:
Week 7: 13. Winds and drops
14. Signs when the winds go into the central channel
15. Igniting the fire: Short-Ah, Vase Breathing
Week 8: Advanced Tummo Techniques:
16. Blazing and Dripping
17. Four joys
18. Meditation on emptiness
Week 9: 19. Five stages to enlightenment
Week 10: 20. How to establish your personal practise at home
We will have a weekly live group zoom call to discuss that weeks topic, and answer questions that you may have. This will help to ensure you really master Tummo.